PCKT Vapor Limited Warranty
1. How long does the warranty last?
PCKT Vapor devices come with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser.
2. What does the warranty cover?
PCKT Vapor only warrants PCKT Vapor products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from the date of retail purchase from www.pcktvapor.com and from authorized PCKT Vapor retailers by the original purchaser (this limited warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers). Warranty does not apply should you purchase through a 3rd party reseller such as eBay and Craigslist. Due to the nature of the product, there is no warranty coverage or replacement available to tanks or coils or other non-electronic parts.
3. What will PCKT Vapor do?
If a valid claim under this limited warranty is received within the 1 year warranty period, PCKT Vapor will, at its discretion, either (1) repair the product using new or refurbished parts; or (2) exchange the device for a new one.
Except as stated herein, PCKT Vapor makes no other express warranty.
4. What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- Any non-PCKT Vapor products. Warranty is not available to merchandise. All merchandise sales are final.
- Damaged caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes of nature.
- Damage to the device caused by being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances).
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use of the product.
- Any device or part that has been modified to alter the functionality or capability whatsoever.
- Damage caused by concentrates
- Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by PCKT Vapor or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by PCKT Vapor but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use.
- Cosmetic damage occurring through normal wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken pieces.
- Improper charging.
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine.
- Normal performance degradation of batteries or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device is any way will void this limited warranty.
5. How do you get warranty service?
To obtain warranty service under this limited warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Review this PCKT Vapor 1 year limited warranty to confirm that the device is warranted hereunder.
- Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- It is recommended soon after purchase and prior to submitting a request for warranty support and for your convenience, you register your device and provide both the date of retail purchase and device serial number as both are needed to process the warranty and determine start/end dates of the limited warranty.
- Contact PCKT Vapor Customer Support to arrange warranty service by submitting a support ticket request, including as many details as possible of the problem(s) you are experiencing to ensure prompt service.
- PCKT Customer Support may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to PCKT Vapor before a replacement device will be provided.
- Return shipping costs are not covered by this limited warranty and shall be your responsibility.
- All returns must be sent with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. PCKT Vapor is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
6. Can I return my device for a refund?
- Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased on www.pcktvapor.com and must be returned directly to PCKT Vapor within fourteen (14) days of receipt. If the tamper proof seal is broken, a return cannot be honored,
- Devices purchased through an authorized PCKT retailer will not be refunded by PCKT Vapor; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer's policy on refunds.
7. What is the scope of PCKT Vapor's and your rights and responsibilities?
- In no event shall PCKT Vapor be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages.
- All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty
- Some states and/or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- PCKT Vapor is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.
The fight against unauthorized and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to quality and service by PCKT Vapor. PCKT Vapor advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While PCKT Vapor would like to help the victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes.